Sunday, November 23, 2008

All Aboard The Train To Midnight

I've finally decided to get back on this thing called Blogspot. I was choosing between blogspot and wordpress, but ultimately blogspot beat out its' counterpart in a third round knockout. In the brief stint I had with blogging, I found it to be a good release. With that being said, I've decided to start a more personal blog page that keeps you up to date on all the things I find interesting about life, film, and whatever else decides to happen. There will probably be a few "eerie" entries as I tend to flex my horror muscle from time to time. I'll probably post a few short short stories on the spot on my page. Hopefully, in the midst of all my writing, I'll write something that keeps you the reader interested enough to keep coming back. Good fright and all aboard The Train To Midnight

Antonio Robinson

No comments: